Oh cool another progrider clone
A clone of a clone
Oh cool another bad thread by a fag :-)
here is what you need to do:
* Understand how serious this can get if you don't change anything. You could be in real pain every single day. It could get so bad you struggle to do daily non-computer tasks with your hands.
* Stop using the computer for one entire day. Let your body heal itself. Using the computer is what is causing the harm.
* Get a split keyboard. Straight keyboards are anti-ergonomic, they twist your wrists out in a way that is horrible for the body. Nobody in the world should use a straight keyboard.
* Optionally switch to dvorak. I find it much much more comfortable.
* Optionally get a vertical mouse. I didn't find this helped me, I went back to a regular mouse.
* Look for complimentary issues to treat. The whole body is connected, the way you sit, the shape of your chair, the way you have your feet anything like this could be a contributing factor. The mental states you are in could be relevant too, and you getting stressed or angry with things your dealing with at the computer. Trying to stay relaxed and loose can help.
This is the threadly equivalent of receiving a lump of coal for Christmas.
I could use that, it's cold here.
Leave this field blank: